organize.decor.pharmacy.
we've definitely never met, but i LOVE #2 for you! (i know julia, so i'm not a complete stalker)
I actually love #1 and #3 for you...so guess you need to pick YOUR fave!
it's between 1 & 2... i think #2 would look awesome with your bangs.
I LOVE 1, but I think 2 would look great with your hair!
i would vote for #1 or #3 but i'm a guy.....what do i know?
I'm getting my hair cut with Lizz and she def says 1 or 3. She says yours is to thick and too long for #2So your parents and your hair stylist say 1 and 3 so that must be right!
#2 #2 #2!!! It is perfect for your hair and your wedding look. I can't wait til August 6th :)
we've definitely never met, but i LOVE #2 for you! (i know julia, so i'm not a complete stalker)
ReplyDeleteI actually love #1 and #3 for you...so guess you need to pick YOUR fave!
ReplyDeleteit's between 1 & 2... i think #2 would look awesome with your bangs.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE 1, but I think 2 would look great with your hair!
ReplyDeletei would vote for #1 or #3 but i'm a guy.....what do i know?
ReplyDeleteI'm getting my hair cut with Lizz and she def says 1 or 3. She says yours is to thick and too long for #2
ReplyDeleteSo your parents and your hair stylist say 1 and 3 so that must be right!
#2 #2 #2!!! It is perfect for your hair and your wedding look. I can't wait til August 6th :)
ReplyDelete