
From my sis over at Black Tag Diaries comes Thankful Thursdays.... We all have things in our lives we can be thankful for... even if it's just that Campbell's can of Tomato soup that we had for dinner last night....
1. My best friend.... AND fiancee
He's adorable... kind, considerate, loving, thoughtful, caring.... that was a lot of synonyms of "kind"
We're getting married August 6th, 2011 and we're super excited!
We do practically everything together, we're both in pharmacy school and we truly enjoy spending time together....
2. My crazy, but super fun family
This is the whole gang (my dad's side of the family) at Christmas. We always have fun together! I love my mom's side of the family as well and they are just as crazy and fun (I just don't have an up-to-date photo with everyone in it)...
Can't wait until this Christmas when BOTH sides are in town! This will be Chris's first Christmas with my mom's side of the family... he's in for a treat!
3. The Little Things
Today Samford University let school out early because of a little ice/snow/rain.... LOVE IT. I was supposed to be in class today til 4pm.... but we got out at 2:30pm! Love little surprises like that. I think God likes to keep us wondering....


love your list... and love you:)
ReplyDeleteGreat list! I came from your sister's blog and am excited about your new blog! :)
ReplyDeleteWow, that's a double rainbow right?? And you know what double means?... you are double blessed! Love your new blog and I love keeping up with you this way! And I love you!
ReplyDeleteJust popped over from "Black Tag Diaries"s to see whats up. For a minute there I thought your school got out for double rainbows! Good luck with your blog, school and wedding plans.
ReplyDeleteHi Jenna! Coming over from Julia's to say hello & welcome to blogland! Congrats on your engagement!
ReplyDeletexo molly
Thanks everyone! I'm excited to be here in blogland too!
ReplyDeleteHey! I just saw your blog from your lovely sister's page, and I just wanted to say I totally agree, I think God likes to keep us wondering what He will do next!! :)
ReplyDelete