Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

What's His Opinion?

This game is intended to allow me to get an idea of the design style of my husband-to-be... hopefully he likes what I like..... hehe


I like the table and the "openness" of the room and not really crazy 
about the pepto bismol color on the wall.

You don't like the pepto bismol color? I thought you would love it! 
I love the orange and white chair in the back....

Yeah... it's okay. I like it.


Okay, how about this bedroom? I like the wood floors and of course the rug.... 
and the patterned bed. I don't care for the lamps or how low the bed is....

I like the color.

of the walls?

yup.

I like the wood floors, of course. And that bed... it looks like it's a mattress on the floor.



I can't stand those chairs.

My sister has those chairs.

I know, I was just kidding. 
It needs more color.

I agree.  I'm not a huge fan of this whole pic but mainly I like the idea of it, 
the bench seat and all that fun stuff...



It's probably my favorite because of the stove.

What about it?

Because it looks like a big stove.

I like it too babe.


What's your favorite thing in this room?

The chandelier.

MINE TOO!! yes!

I know.  That's why I picked it.

Awww.... bummer.

I'm kidding, I really do like the chandelier.



My favorite thing is the rug, I don't like the dinky fireplace thing or the shape of the room.


I LOVE the rug.... the fireplace is an odd shape... but what about the bookshelves?

I like them but I don't like the shape of them.... I don't feel like it fits the room.


This one is Emily Henderson's design on her new show (love.) What do you like about it?

I like the couch.  It looks long enough that I could sleep on it without my feet hanging off.

The couch is stunning.  LOVE the whole thing!


Well, it appears that we agree on most things.... perf! 

2 comments:

  1. love this! definitely my favorite post so far... will more than likely be copying you;)

    ReplyDelete