Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

WeDDeD WeDnEsDaY

Registering is HARD WORK!

So, at first, I thought registering would be easy.... you know, go in to the store and just scan whatever you like.  Nope.

You have to think of things you would never think of.... like potato peeler... or bathroom waste bin.... and then you have to pick which one is the most useful for your new life....

You also have to imagine what you want your bedroom, guest bedroom, etc... to look like.  And for us, this is particularly difficult, because the house we will be living in is the house I currently own and we will only remain there for the rest of pharmacy school.  So... really, we have to imagine what we want these rooms to look like in the house that we don't have... and won't have for about another two years. Hmmm.... so... how do you do that?

We first decided on color schemes for each location and then I got on the internet and found inspiration for each room... so, here's a peak into our style.... our house in about two years. (assuming all of this is still in style...)

The MASTER BEDROOM

Our color choice: Gray + Yellow


Our inspiration:
original source unknown



decor pad
**I know the second picture doesn't have any yellow in it, but just to give you an idea of the clean lifestyle that we're going after

The MASTER BATHROOM

Our color choice: gray + white 

Our inspiration:

decor pad


The GUEST BEDROOM

Our color choice: light blue + white + splash of color

Our inspiration:

decor pad
decor pad


The GUEST BATHROOM

Our color choice: light blue + white 

Our inspiration:

decor pad

2 comments:

  1. I love grey and yellow and that bedroom with the all white looks so serene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your bedrooms and styles! Your new place where ever you will be(in two years), is going to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete