Pages

Saturday, September 7, 2013

decision making probs

Since I was last here, my hubby and I have graduated from pharmacy school.... (we are officially pharmacists!), we have moved in with his parents, and have decided to buy some land and build a house.

Now... of all those things -- the most exciting to this dreamer is the last part --
building a house.

In my head, I would like to have all of the details ironed out so that the process goes smoothly, but I know that I change my mind waaayyy too much for this to happen.

Case-in-point... when planning our wedding, I started out wanting this fabulous, over the top winter wedding with feathers and crystals and lights everywhere... and what did I end up changing my mind to??  a summer wedding with lots of rustic touches! I know, I know... I have issues.

what I originally wanted:


and this is what we decided on :)
the bride and groom - suspenders and all

some of the details - prescription party favors
tiffany blue and rose red cake

table centerpiece - we went with a "Love Birds" theme - hence the birdcages

I did have a little bit of feathers as a hairpiece for the reception

our "happily ever after" get-away car




So... be ready for plans for house building and decor and we can all expect them to change greatly as the process goes on. :)

Happy wknd!



No comments:

Post a Comment