Some inspirations from my own house and some from the world wide web....
I think I might be due for some house changes. Some as simple as rearranging the living room and maybe some as complex as painting whatever I can get my paws on.... I was at Home Depot tonight and found an oops paint in a dark grey color. I may want to use this for my bedroom ( I hope it's not too dark... but what does it matter anyway? It was only 5 dollars for the gallon of paint.)
Anyway, here are some inspirational pics that will keep me in line with what I love every step of the way.
My Jewelry Box.... it is simple, elegant and it is a mix of old and new. I want to remember this inspiration for when I begin my home makeover....
Mine and Chris's cowboy boots.... I want to always remain true to my home town and not forget to include some of these fun details in my decor habits.... I also wanted to use this photo as inspiration to keep in mind that I am now decorating for "him and her" not just "her"

This one showed me that my black leather couches WILL work with the white scheme that I have planned for my living room!
I want to make the place I decorate a place of relaxation. I want it to remain seamless and to inspire me... and maybe even want to drink a glass of wine in my new space

A simple reminder of how much I love the white look! And how clean and elegant it can look when done right. I do want to incorporate some color into my life though....
Speaking of color.... I LOOOOVEE the flashes of orange and green here....


i love that last picture! love those rustic blue colors. dang... now you're making me want to redecorate...
ReplyDelete