1. FLOWERS
during this time, I have an excuse to put fresh flowers all throughout the house! LOVE cute little jars of flowers!
2. FRESH BAKED COOKIES
I love to make Chris (my valentine!) cookies for special occasions! Mainly because he will gobble them all up and it makes me feel like I can bake! ha (even if they aren't made from scratch)
3. PLUSH SURPRISES IN THE MAIL
Dad used to always mail me and Julia flowers for valentines day, but he's started a new tradition and I love it! Chocolates and a cute little bear (like this one). The teddy bear usually starts out on my bed for about 2 or 3 weeks... the chocolates are lucky if they last that long... and then eventually I will donate the little teddy to a children's store or goodwill in hopes that it will make some one else really happy!
What does Valentine's day have in store for you!?



love it... am thinking i need to pick up some fresh flowers soon. i have seasonal depression right now... need some happy flowers to brighten our space. mailed a little surprise to you today!!
ReplyDelete