Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Sneak Peak....

Sneak peek into my bedroom.... This bedroom is where nothing happens other than a little sleep... and a little movie watching. It's supposed to be the master bedroom... but it's soo tiny! To give you an idea, I was standing just outside the door to take this picture.  Now there is a little bit more room on each side of the bed which means I need to MAXIMIZE this space!  I think I would like to invest in two chests of drawers to place on each side of the bed to use as nightstands.  That way Chris can have drawer space and so can I once we get married.  Right now I have a taller dresser (at the far left of this picture, it's been cut out of the pic though) that has 5 drawers and serves no other purpose than holding clothes.  I need to start getting pieces of furniture that can do DOUBLE DUTY!! We are all about the double duty pieces these days! I've been hunting around for some good cheap pieces at both craigslist and goodwill... no luck yet.  




I just purchased some oops paint at Home Depot the other day for 5 bucks! It's the perfect color too! It's a darker grey color and I would LOVE to either use it for my bedroom walls or in the bathroom and closet.  Any opinions?


No comments:

Post a Comment