Thursday, February 17, 2011
Thankful Thursday
1. Exam is over!
I'm thankful for the little bit of study free time that I will have this weekend... however, we have another big exam next Friday
2. Weekly paychecks
I'm grateful that I have a job and a weekly paycheck... so many people have not been blessed with a flexible job like mine. Some weeks I may work close to 20 hours per week and some I may only work 6. But they work with my crazy school schedule and I'm so thankful for that!
3. Pharmacy knowledge here I come!
I'm thankful to be in such a great pharmacy program and that I have been blessed with great peers so that learning soooo many things in a short amount of time can sometimes be considered "fun"
:)
Labels:
Thankful Thursday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



you are the best blogsister ever.
ReplyDeleteI completely know what you mean about the blessing of a flexible job - I have a similar situation and I don't know how I'd be surviving without it!
ReplyDeleteHa! Loved your pic of you under your big pile of books. Bet you are glad that is over only now you have to start all over again! At least you are having some fun learning all of your new pharmacy facts! Happy studying.
ReplyDelete