According to Julia at Black Tag Diaries.... we bloggers aren't talking about the not-so-good things in life or about us....
Well... let me start.
I'm NOT a good cook... NOT a good scrapbooker... or very creative for that matter...
I'm not good at taking old pieces of furniture and giving them new purposes....
(instead I take old pieces of furniture and make them prettier by giving them a fresh coat of paint.)
I'm NOT good at seeing the big picture...
(when I redecorate a room I have to change it 15 times before I'm happy with it. Same thing with clothes... I have to change into 5 different outfits before I go back to the very first one I had on.)
SO.... YOU ASK, WHAT ARE YOU GOOD AT???
I AM good at looking online and finding what I like...
And I plan on having Chris build me custom book shelves for a specific wall in my house.... and I will paint them white!
I need books and knick knacks though... looks like I'm due for a trip to GoodWill (GoodWill hunting tips to come after the Good Will trip).
I AM also getting good at Couponing.
(Chris and I watched a show on TLC called Extreme Couponing and we decided that we were going to try and save some money!)
I will blog all about this after our next shopping trip.... We've been to the store a couple of times and gotten about a 50% savings each time... We're working on making this even better, but we don't buy in as big of bulk as the extreme couponers do on the show... we just don't need that much food yet....
I AM also good at ORGANIZING!
(lots of tips to come, probably in August when I end up reorganizing everything when Chris moves in)
For example... tired of your sock and underwear drawer being messy? Take ordinary shoe boxes and spray paint them if you would like or leave them as is and you could even line the shoe box for a really nice look and place them in your shelf. Then put all your undies in one shoebox and socks in the other.... and TADAAA....ORGANIZED DRAWER!! for FREE!!
WHAT ARE YOU GOOD AT? Please share... maybe we can all combine strengths and help eachother out. :)



ummm... i am good at letting my sister organize my life... and letting her cut coupons FOR me:)
ReplyDelete