Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Back to Reality

Hey there blog-land! Long time no see... and I mean lo-oo-ng time no see.... I have done a couple of posts in the past 2 months but not many.  We have one more final and then I'm officially a 3rd year pharmacy student! With my very last true summer to spend.  Next summer we start rotations and then it's off to get a big-girl-job after that year.  So... what's that? How will I be spending my summer you ask? Let's see...

In June I will be going home to Houston with Chris and doing lots of wedding planning!

I will try to keep you updated on any fun things!

In July, I will be going on an amazing cruise to Alaska in honor of my lovely parents for their 35th wedding anniversary.

In August, I will be getting MARRIED!! Can you believe that it's less than 3 months away?!

And in September (I know, not really summer, but it's still exciting...) me and my family will be going to Germany for another wedding!



So excited!

Not too shabby if you ask me.  What are YOU doing for your summer?

2 comments:

  1. it's weird....i will be doing all those things myself this summer!

    your DaD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, now I call that a mighty fine summer! So glad I get to be a part of it all.

    ReplyDelete