Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Why keep something the same when you can change it?

I want this.... I dream of that... Trying to make my house a home for me, my soon-to-be husband, and two roommates has taken over my mind.  I'm trying to organize my thoughts and hoping that this post will help me to do so.  Now, I know that I can't have all of this... or it would just be silly to do all of this in a home that we will only be in for a couple more years...

I want a wall of mis-matched frames, old and new and lots of different prints/photos to display



And I want to add some shelves to add for some pretty storage in the kitchen, kinda like this...


I have to go through my master bathroom to get to the closet, and the closet door is always in the way unless it remains closed... which is NOT a possibility. So, we would like to put in a pocket door.




I would also like to put either a bench or a banquette in the nook between the end of my kitchen cabinets and the window wall for the eat-in space of the kitchen.... like this:



hopefully, I'll have some before & afters for you soon enough. :)






2 comments:

  1. Love your ideas! So would you get rid of your kitchen table and have one of those cozy banquette's? Or would you have room to do both?? Very cool ideas! Can't wait to see...

    ReplyDelete